Monday, January 16, 2017

Not Paid Last Month salary



Respected Sir

 I am completing my last month's work with my admirable & Prominent Company ”    Spectrum Engineering ” and I am working as a Jr. Database Administrator .And On behalf of my company [SECL] I am supporting on very much valuable Customer National Board of Revenue which accordingly too much confidential and complex customer database also. I always tried to support NBR of my best effort.

Sir In the mean time I have come an opportunity and just took it. Now I have to join there.
Sir I have too much respect to you .Very few people as like you ever I have seen. You are so kind also on your employee. Sir I never abandon from your affectionate loving behavior. This will always with me.
I love and enjoy my profession. My hand always spread for any kind of support of National board of revenue database problem. I will be very happy if you order any task after my departure when fall any problem.

However Sir, As per Hr Policy they will not pay my last working month salary .Though also I am humbly requesting to you for considering my last working monthly salary issue and if possible please give this.

I always Expect and Pray for my Spectrum Engineering  well growth and stand its own foot strongly.

With Best Regards
Salmondy

No comments:

Post a Comment